Cardigan, sweater or jacket - as you like it. Play with the neck (without taking it off) and decide what you want to wear.
Available in Fuoco, cotton and hemp.
How many ways to wear it?
- As a sweater, with a loose neckline.
- As a cape, pulling one sleeve through the neckline.
- As a jacket, throwing the neckline over the head.
- With neckline crossed on front.
- As a cardigan, with the neckline draped over your shoulders.
Security & Privacy
"1 for 4, all for one!
Rumor has it that Alexandre Dumas père, strolling through the streets of Paris after lunch, in search of inspiration for The Three Musketeers, saw a young girl with a peculiar convertible jacket.
She was showing it to a friend, while swiftly twisting the neckline, turning her garment into a sweater, a cardigan, and many other things.
What an amazing transformation! - the writer thought. With a single piece of clothing, you can have many.
Like a wearable team spirit - he said to himself. Something like 'one for all...'."
- 100% cotone
- 100% canapa
- 100% bamboo